If you are fed up of that crooked smile, it’s time to change it. Cosmetic dentistry can assist you to have a better smile.
What Is Importance Of A Great Smile?
As per the results of a National Survey, which was undertaken by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, following results were found:
- 92% of respondents consider smile to be an important social resource.
- 85% of the respondents think that a bad smile makes the person unattractive to the opposite sex.
- 74% of the respondents feel that an unappealing smile can decrease the career growth chances of a person.
- 50% of the respondents are unhappy with their own smile.
Besides this, smile creates your first impression on other people’s mind. People who don’t have good smile tend to feel under confident. Fractured, crooked, yellow, or missing teeth can affect your professional life as well besides the personal one. Generally, it’s difficult for under-confident people to have leadership qualities.
Indeed, a recent held survey among people of age group 19 years to 55 years has proven the importance of a pleasant smile. In response to the survey, most of the people have pointed out that their tooth is a facial area that they want to improve.
Is Dental Makeover Useful To You?
Asking yourself below mentioned questions can assist you to decide if dental makeover is for you or not. In case your response to five or more questions turns out to be positive, then you can go for it.
- Are you agitated with your smile?
- Do you avoid smiling while clicking a picture?
- Do you hold your mouth with hands while speaking?
- Do you feel ashamed about the spaces and gaps in your teeth?
- Do you feel like your teeth make you look feel aged?
- Are your teeth broken, fractured, stained or yellow?
- Do you have excess teeth, which make your smile look old?
- Do there any dark fillings appearing during your smile?
- Are your teeth chipped, crooked, or crowded?
- Are there any damages on your facial teeth?
How do Dentists Operate?
When you visit a dentist, he examines you teeth closely and works out the issue. In terms of the process, he may ask you to go for crowns, invisalign, veneers, bridges, dentures, dental implants, teeth whitening etc. depending upon your case. You can visit a reliable and well-known Carrollton Texas dentist like Josey Lane Dentistry, and get yourself treated.
The initial step before taking appointment for further procedure is to know about your smile aesthetics. To give you a pleasant smile, surgeons design smile as per the case. They focus on the macro aesthetics, micro aesthetics, facial and gum aesthetics. You can think about it by taking your teeth as a picture and the facial features such as cheekbones, lips, and other traits to be the picture frame. Just as the frame must match the picture, so is in the case of smile and facial features.
Treatments Provided By Dentists
- Facial and Gum Aesthetics
It is imperative that surgeon first closely examines your facial structure X-rays, photos, computer created images that reveal your smile and tell about how your smile is framed by your lips. Additionally, the dentists account for excessive gummy simle and uneven gums in your mouth.
- Macro Aesthetics
Spaces, gaps, and crowded teeth are the key reasons why people find their smile to be unpleasant. A well performed orthodontic treatment is great way of getting a wonderful smile.
This article has been written by Kevin Payne. In case you also want a pleasant smile, then you should visit Josey Lane dentistry. They are the best Carrollton Texas Dentistry, you can ever find. Their services are affordable and wonderful. You can go through joseylanedentistry.com or can visit them at 2440 N Josey Ln #102, Carrollton, TX 75006, United States.